Welcome to The High Fantasy Society: LARP System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum for the combined realms of The High Fantasy Society

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You must register to see all of the Combined Realms Forums!
Make sure to fill out your Profile and read the *New Forum Users/Forum Announcements* section.

Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Protege

Protege

Character sheet
HFS Name: Protege
Kingdom: Swollen Gorge
Class: Warrior

Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP.   Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 am

Hi! I'm a former HFS member from Swollen Gorge in Missouri/Illinois (1995-1999). I was wondering if any of the old crew still came here? We had a blast playing HFS, and I'm looking to start playing a new LARP soon, so I would like to find the old guys and play with them again (Lord Lauer, Rachon, Thrills McGills, etc). If any of you know where they are, please let me know. We really enjoyed playing HFS, and since I have issues with the local Amtgard kingdom, I think that getting them together with me and swinging foam again would be terrific. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Teishi Masamura

Character sheet
HFS Name: Teishi Masamura
Kingdom:
Class: Bushi/Monk/Scout

PostSubject: Re: Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP.   Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:25 am

There are a group of us here in central IL fed up with the same kingdom and our Amt group was a major player in starting that kingdom. Once they got up and going now we are an after thought. Some of us are looking at doing a different game and this one is similar enough for an easy transition.

Back to top Go down
Protege

Protege

Character sheet
HFS Name: Protege
Kingdom: Swollen Gorge
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP.   Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:48 am

Well, we'd love to come up and play with you guys sometime soon. I can ask the Peoria area park to come join us as well. You ever travel down this way, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP.   Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for former Swollen Gorge members for a new LARP.
Page 1 of 1