Welcome to The High Fantasy Society: LARP System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay Forum for the combined realms of The High Fantasy Society

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You must register to see all of the Combined Realms Forums!
Make sure to fill out your Profile and read the *New Forum Users/Forum Announcements* section.

War with Havenswatch progresses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet
HFS Name: Sleet Gil-shalos
Kingdom: Kalladen
Class: Healer, Wizard, Alchemist, Assassin, Warrior

War with Havenswatch progresses Empty
PostSubject: War with Havenswatch progresses   War with Havenswatch progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 am

Roleplay written by King Og.
Sitting in a large hole looking up at bars. "Og, you are an idiot! What have you done now?" I mutter to myself. How did this happen? Okay I was doing my job and finishing up some last minute orders before I was to go see the transports off at the docks. "It's all so fuzzy. What have they given me?" Now breathe...Oh yeah, then I got a report about a sighting of a small group of Havenswatch troops to the south of the docks. Spies no doubt. Should have summoned Kyrryn, at least he could portal out of this mess. Or could he? There are glowing runes around the steel that holds me here. Could explain why he hasnt come for me yet. I guess they are going to want answers by any means their little minds can come up with.....
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Shivanni threw a vase holding delicate lilies only to watch them hit the wall just above Xanyin's head and glass shatter everywhere. Og's Page had brought news that the King, her husband, was captured by Havenswatch. "I told him to be careful! Did he just think I was being wifely!" Shivanni stopped in mid rant and stood still and quiet. Slowly a smile began to form on her face. "Very interesting. It seems with the absence of my Husband on the throne, that as my place as Regent, I have become acting monarch. Very interesting indeed." Shivanni smirked.
"Oh, Xanyin, do go and tell Sir Kyrryn that I would like to speak with him."
Page Xanyin's face fell at Shivanni's orders, but she had already turned away from him and began making plans, most of them sounding of ways to utterly destroy Havenswatch whilw somw were just out right mad. The Page hurried from the room. Maybe Sir Kyrryn could reign her in a bit......

Shivanni sits intently writing in the King's chambers. Her Husbands large oak desk is cluttered with military reports and maps of Havenswatch and the surrounding areas that had been brought in by the scouts of Kalladen. Shivanni rolls up the piece of parchment she had been working on and places a serpent seal upon it in blood red wax. She sends for a messenger to take the scroll to Dame Sleet. As the messenger hurries from the room, Shivanni quickly takes to her bed chambers to redress for the nights ride to Amria.

Shivanni breathes a sigh of relief when she hits the denser part of the forest. She had made it out of the castle with little trouble, only stopping to speak with a few nobles as if on her nightly ride. It wasn’t long before she smells the yeast and ale floating up from Amria’s chimneys. The tavern was dark, as Og had ordered most of the borders of Kalladen closed before his capture, so no new adventurers took up space in the tavern tonight. Shivanni was greeted by Esme as soon as she crossed the threshold.

“My lovely, you have come home!” The old woman took Shivanni into a warm embrace. She smelled of cinnamon and barley, two smells that had always comforted Shivanni as they had reminded her of her mother long ago. “What brings you here on such a horrid night?” Esme’s smiled faltered slightly.

“What do you mean horrid? It is wonderfully clear and the moon shines brightly.” Shivanni said confused.

“Oh dear, Have you not heard of your Husband?” Esme looked dismayed.

Shivanni caught herself and deflated a bit. “Yes, Esme I have heard of his capture. Do not worry yourself so. The people of Kalladen will prevail and we will find my Husband and bring him home where he belongs. For now, we must put faith in our warriors and hope for Havenwatch’s defeat.”

Esme gathered Shivanni into another scent filled hug that nearly crushed the girl. “So you have not told me why you visit?” Esme takes Shivanni’s arm and leads her to the large fallen oak tree that serves as her bar.

“I am here to meet a friend. We have both been so busy that we must catch up and I really am in need of someone to lean on during these troubled times.”
The old woman patted Shivanni’s hand and sat a crystallized glass of honey mead in front of her.

“The woman you wait for I believe is already here. There in the back. Go on and tend to your friend, but do not forget to see me before you steal away with the moon.”

Shivanni smiled as Esme hurried her from the bar to the back table. Dame Sleet was waiting there and gave a smile as she approached the table.
“M’Lady, thank you for meeting me.” Shivanni said, taking a seat.

Sleet smiled and patted Shivanni’s hand. “I know you must be distressed now with Og’s being captured. This was at Havenswatch command, I trust. Can I help you in any way?”

Shivanni’s mouth upturned in disgust. “Havenswatch scum, how could they take my husband? They will pay for their insolence. I will be dispatching Sir Kyrryn to gather information on where they are holding him.” Shivanni picked at the loose wood of the table and looked back up at Sleet with her eyes filled with unleashed tears. “I will not let my beloved Kalladen suffer.” She sniffled. “I have assumed the throne in the King’s absence and am already getting the military together to form the front lines against Havenswatch. We will be at war by the weeks end.”

“It’s a heavy burden that now sits on your shoulders, but not one that you have to assume alone. Havenswatch needs to pay for their crimes, the kidnapping of our king being only one of many.” She thought for a moment, then said “Are you searching for Og? Do you think he is still alive? Again, can I help you in any way?”

“The search for Og has been put on hold in order to handle this problem with Havenswatch. At this time I think we need to see how this plays out and as much as it pains me to say this. I need to hold the throne until my husband is able to be a good King again for Kalladen. There is no telling what those..those..those people are doing to him or what state he will be in when he gets back.”
Back to top Go down
Sir Loin of Bos Taurus

Character sheet
HFS Name:
Kingdom:
Class:

PostSubject: Side news on the War   War with Havenswatch progresses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:45 pm

On a sad note the drums of war and the marching of the armies of Kalladen past House Bos Taurus has frightend Inga's favorite Garden Gnome stiff. Woe unto us, and Woe unto Havenswatch for this outrage!
Back to top Go down
http://sheverbush@yahoo.com
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet
HFS Name: Sleet Gil-shalos
Kingdom: Kalladen
Class: Healer, Wizard, Alchemist, Assassin, Warrior

PostSubject: Gnomes   War with Havenswatch progresses I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Aw, that's a shame. He's usually such an active little guy. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War with Havenswatch progresses   War with Havenswatch progresses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War with Havenswatch progresses
Page 1 of 1